Ebenezer Adventist Christian School, located in Augusta, Georgia, is part of the world-wide Seventh-day Adventist educational school system. The South Atlantic Conference Office of Education (SACOE), located in Atlanta, Georgia, ensures that the Adventist philosophy of education and its principles of faith and learning are integrated into each of its schools. As such, Ebenezer Adventist Christian School provides a Christian education that prepares students spiritually, mentally, physically and socially for productive and purposeful lives to serve God and mankind.
Ebenezer Adventist Christian School was founded by Ebenezer Seventh-day Adventist Church, formally known as Corinth Seventh-day Adventist Church from1920 – 1952. During this time, a group of conscientious individuals met at various locations to study God’s Word in depth. In the early years from 1920-1925, the idea of a church and church school was the foresight of the group. God answered the prayers of the faithful saints. In 1920, a lot was purchased on the corner of Maple and Davis Streets. On this site, a church was built. In 1925, the school opened its doors to students, with Truly Wade as its first teacher.
In 1952, Corinth Seventh-day Adventist Church was renamed Ebenezer Seventh-day Adventist Church. Under the new name, the church continued to house a school and a kindergarten program. Ebenezer Seventh-day Adventist School was in operation until 1962.
After a twenty-year hiatus, the church school was reorganized in 1982. Enrollment grew to over thirty students. The need to find a facility to accommodate the growth was paramount. In 1994 a new school location was identified on Mike Padgett Highway in south Augusta. The school operated at this location for two years before returning to its present location. Currently, in 2023, Ebenezer Adventist Christian School has twenty five students enrolled. It is housed on the property of Ebenezer Seventh day Adventist Church, 1699 Olive Road, Augusta, Georgia.